I forgive you.
While Im still astonished at how the universe wrapped up the current state of events and hand delivered it to me with a big bow on top, my heart goes out to you.
So, I forgive you.
It doesnt take away any of the pain you've ever given me. It doesnt give back any of my self confidence you took. It doesnt excuse your actions.
But, I forgive you.
Infact, I miss you. And I hope youre doing okay through all of this, well as okay as you can be.
I know even more things have been said behind my back about me from you. I only know a handful and I can only imagine what was said between just the two of you.
Regardless, I forgive you.
Writing it all out has actually helped me out, so much more than I ever thought it would. And its not even the "I told you so" or how much self justice I feel through it all that helped me be more at peace with your memory. Maybe its just the fact that if I ever wanted to talk to you again, I could. Nothing was physically stopping me from talking to you before, but I kind of had an idea of just what kind of relationship you had with her, and it wasnt something I wanted to throw my vulnerable heart at. But now, maybe I could.
I forgive you. And I hope youre doing okay. Even if we never talk again, I want you to know I still care. I still think about you. And all Ive ever wanted is to see you happy and successful and in love with life.